is a full-featured multi-resource calendar application, it has a
rich set of functions to aid you in managing your tasks/appointments/notes.
The following describes the basic features of eReminder:
- View by day, week, month, year, timegrid, or all tasks/appointments
- Recurring tasks/appointments If a task/appointment occurs at regular intervals, schedule it regularly.
- Show tasks/appointments in different view Displaying tasks/appointments in different view.
- Complete an appointment When you have finished an appointment, you can flag it as finished, or stretch it out. When you have a lot of appointments in the calendar, marking appointments as completed can give you a clear view of which appointments you still have and which appointments you have finished, and let you have full control of your time.
- Filter Filtering of your tasks/appointments list content. Filtering appointments to display in calendar.
- Find Now You can search the tasks/appointments for specific keywords in your tasks/appointments list.
- Just show work time Just showing work time you specified in calendar.
- To-do-list inside Task / appointment entry provides to-do-list sub-table inside, which allows you to describe it in detail.
- Colorful notes Use different colors for different notes,making it easy to identify them.
- Note on the desktop Sticking a note on the desktop.
- Manage holidays You can add or edit any holiday, even your own personal holidays.
- Add holidays to calendar You can add important or interesting holidays to your calendar.
- Color for place / region Add color to identify a different place/region entry.
- Useful Copy Copying selected entries to clipboard.
- Powerful Print Powerful print functions to present your tasks/appointments/notes list or calendar.
- Customizing work week&time
- Easy of using with rich help Every form provides How-Do-I to help you.
- State-of-the-art graphic user interface (GUI)
- Run at the system start You can configure eReminder to automatically start when you turn on your computer.
- Fully functional evaluation The free evaluation version works exactly as the registered version.
- Multi-resource calendar Providing multi-resource management in calendar.
- Multi-resource editing .
- Customizing draw Customizing drawing in the schedule area.
- Customizing transparent Customizing the transparent properties of eReminder Center.
- Customizing talking agent Customizing talking agents to remind you of scheduled items.
- State-of-the-art graphic user interface (GUI) Providing Office11 style in all controls.
- Customizing grid background image .
- Customizing label Customizing labels for events or appointments in the calendar.
- Built-in grid popup menu Providing built-in grid popup menu to customize grid to display;
- Multi-time zone Multiple time zones can be displayed in the schedule area.
- Local system settings about time&date Using local system settings to display time related information.
- Show the latest five days' weather information.
- Show/Hide top bar Hiding TopBar to make more room in the desktop.
- Prevent notification Preventing any notification from popping up when you are working on some important things in computer, or when you are playing a game.
- Show next reminder information Moving mouse to top bar to show next reminder information.
- Show date and time dynamically
- Count down when schedule due
- Customize the display style You can customize the top bar as transparent or any foreground and background color you like.
- Read notification content You can specify three different kinds of voice to read.
- Popup a talking agent Popping up an agent, and reading the notification to you , what's more, eReminder provides to customize talking agents .
- Send notification mails Sending messages to your specified Email addresses.
- Play wave Playing any wave file you specified.
- Execute application Executing any application or opening any file associated with application, such as Microsoft Word document, mp3 file, and so on.
- Make computer do
- Computer Log Off Safely
- Computer Power Off Safely
- Computer Reboot Safely
- Computer Shutdown Safely
- Computer Log Off By Force
- Computer Power Off By Force
- Computer Reboot By Force
- Computer Shutdown By Force
- Snooze notification Snoozing a reminder to make it reminder later.
- Dismiss notification Accepting a reminder.
- Play notification Replaying the notification, and doing again the same actions of the notification.
- With Microsoft Outlook
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook Allows synchronizing of all tasks/appointments/notes between eReminder and Microsoft Outlook.
- Synchronize any tasks/appointments/notes You can specify which tasks/appointments/notes to synchronize from eReminder to Microsoft Outlook, or from Microsoft Outlook to eReminder .
- Deletes any tasks/appointments/notes Delete any tasks/appointments/notes in eReminder or Microsoft Outlook.
- With Microsoft Project/Project Server
- Integrates with Microsoft Project/Project Server Allows synchronizing of all tasks/appointments between eReminder and Microsoft Project/Project Server.
- Synchronize any tasks/appointments You can specify which tasks/appointments to synchronize from eReminder to Microsoft Project/Project Server, or from Microsoft Project/Project Server to eReminder .
- With Intuit QuickBooks
- Integrates with Intuit QuickBooks Allows synchronizing of all tasks/appointments/contacts between eReminder and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Synchronize any tasks/appointments/contacts You can specify which tasks/appointments/contacts to synchronize from eReminder to Intuit QuickBooks, or from Intuit QuickBooks to eReminder .
- Import & Export Import or export from eReminder to QuickBooks, and vice versa
- Compress database You can compress the database when it is too large.
- Backup database To backup database regularly to protect your personal data from crashing accidentally.
- Restore database To restore database from some old database when your current database crash.