are here: Home>>Private Policy
| Private Policy
ETIMEINC SOFTWARE PRIVACY COMMITMENT
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. Our privacy statements could be summarized and clarified as these commitments: how we safeguard your privacy, how we treat personal information, and what choices you have. We understand the importance for you to take full advantages of the benefits of this interactive medium, and will try our best to ensure your privacy.
(1) We do not read your private online communications.
We not read or disclose private communications except those involved for the purpose of making a purchase transaction online, and comply with valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, to protect the company'srights and property, or during emergencies when we believe physical safety is at risk.
(2) We do not use any information about where you personally go on eTimeInc Software or the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
Our system automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on our server. We will not use any of this navigational data about where you -- as an individual customer -- go on this web site. We do use navigational information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the site so that we can make eTimeInc.com better. We will not keep track of where you go on the World Wide Web. The Web sites you visit may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Web sites before providing them with any of your personal information.
(3) We will not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we will give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
Here is how we protect the information: eTimeInc Software will not give out your e-mail addresses, except that there is a need to deliver a product or service you ordered. We will not give out your credit card number unless you authorize it, for example, during an online purchase.
(4) We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from eTimeInc Software to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out this purchase data to others.
eTimeInc Software offers our customers the opportunity to buy eTimeInc other software. Like other online retailers and direct marketers, we record information about such purchases. When you buy from us online, our system automatically gathers purchase data. We use this information in two ways:
A) We review what kinds of products and services appeal most to our customers as a group. This statistical information helps us improve our offerings in the same way that other companies change their catalog based on what sells best.
B) We use information such as the number of purchases customers make and the categories of goods and services they buy to make offers to them we believe will be of interest. We also use publicly available consumer data to help us decide which marketing offers to make and which advertisement they see. You may choose not to receive marketing offers from eTimeInc Software by sending us an email. We do not give out any information about what you are, as an individual, purchase from eTimeInc Software with anyone, except to complete your transactions, or to comply with valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order.
(5) We give you choices about how eTimeInc Software uses your personal information.
You have choices about how the information you have provided may be used by us to make special offers to you. And you can direct us to remove your name and address from mailing lists we provide to selected, pre-screened companies. You may choose to receive marketing offers from eTimeInc Software by e-mail.
(6) We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.